Ever feel overwhelmed by legalise?
This class is designed to help all performance writers understand what their rights are, and what to look for in a contract.
Included in this class is;
- What is intellectual property or IP?
- What is Copyright?
- Can you copyright an idea?
- The different types of rights.
- What is a contract?
- What are Express and Implied terms?
- How contracts end.
- Breach of contract and remedies.
- Boilerplate Clauses.
- Suggested minimum requirements for every writer’s contract.
Sign up for the next class now, or book a one-on-one session here.
Next “Basic Screenwriting Class” HERE