“Formatting distinguishes the amateur screenwriter from the ASPIRING screenwriter.”
If you want to present your screenplay to anyone that may be able to produce or pay you for your work – and you want them to read it – it better be formatted correctly. Producers and script readers spend many hours reading screenplays and if you do not want to stand out for the wrong reasons you need to conform to industry standards…
We will discuss and do practical exercises regarding;
- The Language of Film
- Why is it important?
- The Tools Required
- Formatting with Screenwriting Software
- Script Elements – What they are and what they look like
- How to make the elements work for you
- How to deal with formatting challenges…
- Title pagess and presentation
- Top Tips to improve your script’s readability
Sign up for the next class now, or book a one-on-one session here.
Next “Basic Screenwriting Class” HERE